Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You Are Too Damn Grown!

OK folks.... I have officially started the last year of my twenties and I have come to realize that there are some things that are going to have to stay in my twenties.... As a matter of fact, they should stay in EVERYONE'S twenties. Let's talk about it....



Cursing Like A Pissed Off Hooker

I am guilty of letting the F Bomb dominate my sentences a time or two, but by 30, will it really be necessary? I mean at 30 is there no other way to get your point across, convey your emotions properly, or just be heard?


http://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/NoSMDH.gif

I think we can all agree on this one...

This is also the case for just being all around loud and immature. Yelling and hopping over a counter at Mc Donalds because they messed up your order (Like this fool) ain't cute at ANY age.... but being over 30?

Donna Face3 gif


Dressing Like a "16 and Pregnant" Reject

Come on y'all, we've all seen it: Miss Lady got on a skirt so short that it's taking people's picture (you know what I'm sayin), a tight button up shirt that conveniently has the first three buttons open so you can see all of her titty meat (yep, went there), and cork wedges.....

Photobucket 

Really? Like, no, REALLY?! Come on now, it's time to get some big girl clothes and stop wearing your Crazy Horse Amateur Night costume out in public. It's time to either enhance or find class once you hit 30. Nobody wants to see you half naked in a staff meeting (and if they do, you can forget about having any type of respect from them).

Not to mention the ones who still dress like they collect Pokemon.... Chile please...  Case in point:

No, younger even. You look like a fetus.

Living At Your Parent's House

Now there is a fine line with this.... If you have your own home and your parents live with you? BIG difference. If you moved back to take care of your parents, then this ain't for you..... But if you have lived with your parent since the doctor slapped your ass and none of the above mentioned situations apply to you.... READ THIS SHIT TWICE!

 If you have NEVER made an attempt to leave and live on your own, there is a serious problem with you. By 30, you should know what independence feels like. Besides.... how are you hunchin (having sex)? I mean, do you really think it's cool to always go to THEIR house to do it? There ain't nothing better that having someone leave after sex, you can just bask in the quiet afterglow..... So I've been told.

I hear you, "Whatever! I like living at home! No bills, always food in the house, clothes washed, I'm chillin! My parents are like my roommates anyway".....

image 

You can't be serious....  I feel my spirit animal acting up... I'm going to dedicate a blog to this subject later... Let me move on.

Using the Phrase "Men/Women Ain't Shit"

 

Now, before you go off saying all kinds of crazy shit to me, hear me out....

So, you've been dating all through your twenties and find yourself still single at 30..... Have you ever thought to that maybe YOU are the problem? No, seriously. Don't you think you should take the time to think about what you are bringing to a relationship? Do you really think it's wise to find all of your boy/girl friends in the club on thirsty Thursdays? Are your standards too high (Blog post on that coming soon)? Really take a look at yourself. At 30, you should not be comfortable being the "side chick" or "jump off" with relationship expectations.

File:Keep it real.gif 

Everyone else can't be the problem! I'm sure you have been a GREAT partner in a couple of your relationships, but after a while, you need to change it up. Change your standards, change your ATTITUDE, change your perspective! At 30, you should know what to tolerate and what to kick to the curb.

I know, all of these things don't apply to everyone, and that's OK. These are my points of view and I'm sure there is someone that has a nerve struck with the words on this post. And if I can get one triflin ass person out of their parent's house with my blog..... Then my purpose in the world has come to fruition...

image

No comments:

Post a Comment